Complete overview and installation of all stationary systems including specification of systems for Uninterrupted Power Sources, Data Centers, Utilities and Telecommunications applications.
- INCON® Optimizer3 Circuit Breaker Monitor
- Gridsense Line IQ
INCLUDED WITH TRAINING
Training can be conducted at the Franklin Electric Grid Solutions Training Facility in Madison, WI, at a mutually agreed upon local venue, or on a customer-provided installation. Whether in the classroom or at an on-site setting, all training sessions include the following:
- One or two-day comprehensive training presentation
- Safety review
- Product overview
- Installation and operation manual review
- Hands-on demo
LOGISTICS & MATERIALS
- Trainer travel to classroom or site
- Training venue fees
- Catered lunch
- Installation and operation manuals
- Trainee licenses and software access
- Hat, Grid Guide, and other promotional items
FIND OUT MORE
Get in touch with us, or get straight into booking your live training event, by completing one the following forms. A Franklin Electric Grid Solutions expert will be in touch to find out more about your training requirements.
Find Out More Information
Request more information from a Franklin Electric Grid Solutions specialist about the Live Training process.
Book Your Live Training Event
Book a live training event by providing the full range of details needed.