Handheld Battery Testers Live Training
Overview of functionality and testing capabilities of all handheld battery testers. Certified users will have the capability to conduct battery testing and download the results compliance purposes.
- CELLTRON™ Advantage
- CELLTRON™ Ultra
- CELLTRON™ Genstart
- CELLTRON™ Secure Power Battery Tester
- CELLTRAQ™ Battery Monitoring Systems
INCLUDED WITH TRAINING
Training can be conducted at the Franklin Electric Grid Solutions Training Facility in Madison, WI, at a mutually agreed upon local venue, or on a customer-provided installation. Whether in the classroom or at an on-site setting, all training sessions include the following:
- One or two-day comprehensive training presentation
- Safety review
- Product overview
- Installation and operation manual review
- Hands-on demo
LOGISTICS & MATERIALS
- Trainer travel to classroom or site
- Training venue fees
- Catered lunch
- Installation and operation manuals
- Trainee licenses and software access
- Hat, Grid Guide, and other promotional items
FIND OUT MORE
Get in touch with us, or get straight into booking your live training event, by completing one the following forms. A Franklin Electric Grid Solutions expert will be in touch to find out more about your training requirements.
Find Out More Information
Request more information from a Franklin Electric Grid Solutions specialist about the Live Training process.
Book Your Live Training Event
Book a live training event by providing the full range of details needed.